Timmerman Icon Primary.png

Why should I donate?

With your generosity we can accomplish amazing things for our district.  Consider your donation as an investment to ensure everyone in our district has a voice.  

How can I donate?

Click here to donate today. 

You may donate up to $1,000.  Your individual contribution of up to $50 (married contribution of up to $100) per year may be reimbursed dollar for dollar.  You will receive a confirmation page that you can use to request a Political Contribution Refund.

Can I mail a check?

Yes!  You can mail a check to:

Robert Timmerman for Minnesota

1000 Park Place

Burnsville, MN. 55337

If you mail a check, we will send you a receipt that you can use to complete your Political Contribution Refund.